1- Mirrors Beauty Academy Dubai maintains the www.mirrorsbeautyacademy.com website under the Dubai Knowledge and Human Development Authority. License number:808876
3- Mirrors Beauty Academy Dubai reserves the right to change Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Please check this page frequently.
4-www.mirrorsbeautyacademy.com Website could include technical and typographical errors. The Mirrors Beauty Academy makes all the effort to ensure that the information contained within the Website is accurate, and not responsible for any errors or omission.
5-Mirrors Beauty Academy. may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time. Mirrors Beauty Academy may also impose limits on certain features and services without notice or can restrict your access to all or portions of the Website.
6- The Website may automatically produce search results that reference or potentially connect to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Mirrors Beauty Academy has no control over these websites. Mirrors Beauty Academy does not ensure that the content contained in the websites is accurate, legal and inoffensive.
7- Mirrors Beauty Academy does not underwrite the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any guarantee about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or in any cases your PC. By using the Website to look for or connection to another webpage, you concur and comprehend that you may not make any case against Mirrors Beauty Academy for any harms or misfortunes, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Website to obtain search results or to link to another site.
8- If you have a problem with a link from the Website, you may notify us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
•It is totally your responsibility to read all online course details on the website and ensure that you have received sufficient information and advice on the course that matches your necessities. For more information, the student can communicate with our Team by telephone or email or personally with us any time during the opening hours.
.50% deposit is required to confirm your seat while making a booking for a course.
·The balance course fee should be paid to the Academy on the 1st day of course.
.Failure to pay the balance on the 1st date of your course will result in the deposit being lost with NO entitlement to continue on the course and a change to a new course date will NOT be granted.
•Mirrors Beauty Academy accepts the following mode of payments: Cheques, Online payment (Visa & MasterCard), Account deposit, Bank transfer and Cash payment at the Mirrors Beauty Academy.
•Mirrors Beauty Academy guarantees that no cards’ details will be stored, sold, and saved in our Mirrors Beauty Academy record and not shared to any other third parties.
•If you are failed to transfer payment by any issue with a credit/debit card. We will cancel your booking immediately and contact you for an alternative method. In this case, Mirrors Beauty Academy will not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you or your failure of joining a course.
•If you are an international client, the fees will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate to AED currency and this rate depends on your bank or your card issuer.
•All bank charges and exchange rates must be paid by the applicant. If your payment is done by Bank Transfer, all fees must be received by the academy without deduction.
•Mirrors Beauty Academy will send a confirmation Email & SMS to the student after the registration done along with a TAX invoice and Payment Receipt that to inform you booking has been confirmed and Mirrors Beauty Academy has received your 50% payment deposit.If you do not receive the Email/SMS it means your booking is not confirmed and contact us to complete your registration.
•Mirrors Beauty Academy Courses on the Website are subject to acceptance and availability.
•The student or customer, card holder, must keep a copy of transaction records based on Mirrors Beauty Academy Merchant policies and rules.
•You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
1. If a student cancels their booking for whatever reason such as personal problem, illness, change of mind, relocation, visa issue or country refuses your entry etc.… Deposits are non-refundable.
2. “AED 250” fee must be paid If a payment cheque returns because of lack of funds in the Account.
3. After joining the course if booking cancelled for any reasons Fees are not refundable.
4.“AED 160” change date fee must be paid for change of course date and at least 15 days’ prior notice must be given to Academy. Next date depends on availability.
5. Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted because of natural disasters, or pandemic or by UAE government or UAE authority.
6.For Cancellation, please send an email to: email@example.com or call us +971564032900. without this we cannot process your request. Only authorized person (student/customer) to raise this cancelation request.
7. All refunds (if applicable) will be made in the same mode of payment and will be processed within 7 to 45 days depending on the mode of payment or your bank.
1- We cannot accept students under the age of 18 years. Minor/under the age of 18, they are not allowed to use this website.
Applicants with disabilities or clinical needs should explain their condition to the Academy preceding booking, so as to get an affirmation from our schooling group on whether they can be accommodated in our learning climate before they continue with a booking.
● Students should attend the first day of their course.
● It is very important that students maintain good time keeping and attendance.
● Classes will not be delayed, and trainers are not responsible for missed work.
● Paying and attending a course does not guarantee a degree, qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. successful fulfillment only awarded.
● An external examiner will come to evaluate the students in practical and theory tests.
The exam date may be at the end of the course or depending on the availability of examiners. Therefore, students must check with the academy before booking to find out the date of exam.
● If Students failed to complete their exam or course etc. will be charged hourly basis for any further class or supervision.
● Exam fees are included in the course so students can attend the first exam free-of-charge but rescheduling for the next exam dates is chargeable at a fee of “AED 1,575”.
● Students must attend an exam within 1 year from the starting date, of course, or else students have to take any fresh course to attend the exam.
● If the exam is canceled by the Academy, the Academy will give an available date and time for examination.
● All students are required to wear respectable clothing.
● Smoking during class hours is completely prohibited.
To avoid copyright Issues. the use of video cameras and audio recording is not allowed during theory and practical hours. You concur that you are just authorized to visit, see and to hold a duplicate of pages of this Website for your very own utilization and that you will not copy, download, distribute the material on this Site for any reason other than for individual use. All the contents of photos and videos taken by Mirrors Beauty Academy staff of student’s work, including but not limited to behind the scenes, the daily’s demos, etc. remain the property of Mirrors Beauty Academy., and may be used for promotional purposes.
If any student acts inappropriately in the Academy premises including bad verbal language, cheating during exam, harms, takes or eliminates any equipment belonging to the Academy will be approached to leave immediately.
1- Mirrors Beauty Academy NOT offers any type of visa for any student. You can take on a course for up to 3 months with us providing it is part of your visit using a visitor’s visa.
2- You will have to apply for this visa from your own country, However we can issue a stamped confirmation letter without any charge for your course booking with Mirrors Beauty Academy which may help you with your personal visa application.
3- Mirrors Beauty Academy strongly recommends that you do not book a flight to the Dubai or/& hotel until you have received an Email confirmation of your 50% payment deposit. (Once you get the email confirmation of a 50% payment deposit it means your seat has been confirmed.)
1- Effective 1 January 2018, VAT is charged at 5% on all our Courses within the UAE.
2- Your final fees will be reflected (online payment and Tax invoice with details), once the course registration is completed.
3- The Tax Registration Number (TRN) of Mirrors Beauty Academy is:100482624200003
Are you sure want to Proceed ?